Tuesday, January 15, 2008

When I write in English I feel a lot of wonderful but very akward emotions.  The first thing I feel is a bit of acomplishment because I spent a whole year learning it, and I have to admit it wasn't easy.  I also feel really good thinking that my parents would be very proud if they saw me writing in English, like their kid just grew up.  But then I feel like if I were leaving something behind, my whole childhood, my parents, my traditions, my hometown, even myself.  But then just before I fall apart I can somehow look up and I see myself in the future, with a good job and a big happy family, and all thanks to my english.  But suddenly I come back to me and I realize that I'm just writing in English.  What a big deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 | Mundofr Productions. No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.